365 People are working with a fantastic company who are a fast-growing independent HVAC merchant with 20 locations nationwide with a reputation for Service & Value.
Our client is looking for a keen and enthusiastic Trainee HR Advisor to join the business ASAP. The role would be ideal for candidates who are passionate about a career in HR and have c1 years’ experience, who are looking to work in a busy and fast paced environment. The role is truly generalist and will have exposure to all areas of the employee life cycle. There is excellent scope for this role to progress within the HR team, and take on more responsibility, so ideally candidates will be ambitious and looking for a role in which they can develop.
This is an office-based role – Monday to Friday with some travel across the UK.
You will be reporting into the Senior HR Manager and help provide support to c530 employees across multiple sites, the focus of the role is to provide generalist HR support to the business.
Overview of the role:
- Support with HR administration including on-boarding, off-boarding, HR systems, training administration, supporting with recruitment and exposure to ER cases.
- Deal with 1st line HR queries from employees and stakeholders.
- Supporting the business with HR best practice, HR policies and processors and compliance with employment law •
- Assist the Senior HR Manager with the ER case load, including attending meetings and notetaking for grievances, disciplinaries, performance management etc.
- Assisting with the joiner and leaver processes, inductions, exit interviews.
- Support on training activities, including administration, and assisting with HR process training, appraisals, and training plans.
- Manage and update the HR system, including maintaining records, producing monthly HR reports, audit and maintain the system.
- Ad-hoc HR projects work and supporting the Senior HR Manager with all aspects of HR.
The Ideal Candidate:
- For this role candidates will need to have
- Exposure within a busy HR team and be passionate about a career in HR, ideally studying towards CIPD at level 3, ongoing support to be provided for further qualifications.
- Ideally candidates will have exposure within a construction, warehousing, logistics or similar environment.
- A confident and outgoing approach is required, with strong communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be liaising with stakeholders across the business.
- It is essential that candidates are robust and resilient, with the ability to push back when needed in a positive approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to develop their career within HR. For more information please contact Tom on 0116 497 9777 / firstname.lastname@example.org