We are looking for an experienced Recruitment consultant, recruiting for both permanent and temporary staff to join our branch in Worcester.
365 People are a highly recognised and a respected brand for supplying driving, Industrial and commercial staff throughout the UK, with over 30 years combined experience.
Key duties of the role:
- Follow the step-by-step process to source candidates for opportunities in the Industrial and Transport industry
- Understand all in-house systems, databases, job boards and social networks.
- Screening and interviewing potential candidates over the phone and face to face, ensuring that they are fully compliant
- Writing appropriate Job descriptions and advertising
- Generating leads from interactions from both candidates and clients.
- Hitting daily, weekly, and monthly activity and financial targets
- Checking in with clients daily to check we are meeting their requirements
- Checking in with candidates daily to make sure their requirements are met
- Checking candidates documentation (Right to work documents, qualifications and references)
- Monitor responses and applications received
- Work closely with clients and prospects to understand needs for relevant roles
- Hold sales and account meetings with new or prospective clients
- General admin
- Ensure that we operate to compliantly and in line with employment legislations
What we would like from you:
- Must be exceptional at sales calls on the phone and in person
- Ideally 6 months recruitment experience
- Proven record of successful business development
- Target driven
- Excellent level of customer service
- Good level of Administration
- Full UK driving licence
- £23,000 to £32,000.00 depending on experience
- Superb, uncapped commission structure
- Various weekly incentives and initiatives
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Majority of your time will be spent in the 365 People office; however, you will be required to meet clients and candidates off-site at our client’s premises. It is therefore required that you have a full UK driving licence.
If you enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment and you feel that you meet the above criteria, then please apply for this role.
If this matches your career goals please email Craig on firstname.lastname@example.org