Job title: Payroll & Marketing Administrator
Location: Leicester City Centre, LE1
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000
Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, team related bonuses and incentives including trips abroad
Days and hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00-17:00 Friday 08:00-16:00 (39 hours per week) part-time, flexible hours could be considered.
Due to continued growth 365 People are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who has experience in Payroll, Marketing and Administration. You must have a ‘can do’ attitude, a pro-active approach to work and an incredibly keen eye for detail.
365 People are looking for a team player to join our Head Office team of 4 people within the payroll and marketing department.
If you have excellent multitasking skills and thrive in a busy and fast paced environment, this could be the position for you!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the process of weekly payroll for up to 500 staff
- Ensure the accurate calculation, production and distribution of timesheets, invoices and credit notes on a weekly basis to clients
- Deal with any queries regarding payments and invoices
- Answering emails and social media enquiries in a timely fashion
- Assisting branches with compliance, ensuring all candidates have the correct Right to Work and associated documentation
- General administrative duties maintaining systems, documents and procurement
- Other head office administration will be required to support our Marketing and Social Media processes
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience supporting a payroll and administration operations
- Good IT Skills, you will use: Xero, internal systems, payroll systems and all Microsoft packages
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident communicator with excellent English, both verbal and written
- Graphic design and media experience is beneficial but not essential
This is a full time and permanent position, however part time, flexible hours could be considered for the right person. 365 People are a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided. Check us out on google reviews and social media!
For more information, please contact email@example.com