Our client is a World leading manufacturer of machinery for the plastics processing and recycling industries. They are a family run business which has been established for over 65 years looking to expand their team for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
An excellent opportunity to use a wide range of engineering skills and play a pivotal role in machine development and improvement whilst seeing projects through from start to finish.
They are always seeking to develop the machinery range and it’s performance. As a result they work closely with our Worldwide customers often within new and challenging aspects of the industry.
- Working days to assist with work/life balance
- On-Site Parking
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
- Monday to Friday (finish at 1:30 on Friday)
- Excellent opportunity to improve engineering skills and new processes
- See work through all the way to completion
- Design machinery to be used all over the World in a wide range of industries
- Use a wide range of Engineering skills
- Play a real role in the development of the machinery & range
As the Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements. This work would include mechanical engineering for all products
- Delivering products as part of a cross-functional, multidisciplinary team.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations specific needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done using existing designs, models and drawings mechanical design and development of the company’s range of machinery including turn-key installations.
- Solidworks experience
- Creative problem solver with the ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- A good understanding of mechanisms and awareness of the application of engineering principles.
- Analytical and logical mindset with a high attention to detail.
- Apply sound engineering skills to assist with the development and advancement of the current range of machinery.
- Full-time, Permanent
- From £35,000.00 per annum
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday (Finish at 13:30 on Friday)
- Monday – Thursday 07:30 – 16:30
- Friday 07:30 – 13:30
To apply, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org