365 People are looking for a Trainee / Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join our internal team. In this role you will obtain a Level 3 qualification in Recruitment and be required to do 4 hours of coursework per week.
365 People are a highly recognised and respected brand for supplying Driving, Industrial and Commercial staff throughout the UK.
Key duties of the role:
- Learning the step-by-step process to source candidates for opportunities in the Industrial and Transport industry
- Using in-house systems, databases, job boards and social networks.
- Screening and interviewing potential candidates over the phone and face to face, ensuring that they are fully compliant
- Writing appropriate Job descriptions and advertising
- Generating leads from interactions from both candidates and clients.
- Support with all recruitment activities to drive business growth
- Hitting daily, weekly, and monthly activity and financial targets
- Manage personal learning and development
- Checking candidates documentation (Right to work documents, qualifications and references)
- Monitor responses and applications received
- General admin
- Ensure that we operate compliantly and in line with employment legislations
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A confident and friendly personality
- Great decision-making skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- A full UK driving is preferred but not essential
Benefits of this role:
- £12,000-£22,000 plus excellent bonus and commission
- Various weekly incentives and initiatives
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working hours are Monday – Thursday 08:00-17:00 and Friday 08:00-16:00 (subject to workload)
If you enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment and you feel that you meet the above criteria, then please apply for this role.
Send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Leicester office for further details on 0116 497 9777.