365 People are recruiting on behalf of a Distribution leading client for an Experienced Goods In Coordinator. This is an excellent chance for a Goods In Coordinator to join a company in West Bromwich area, that offers solid opportunities for personal development and internal progression.
- 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
- 7am to 3:30pm Friday
- The pay rate is negotiable depending on experience level.
- Experience is the key; you must have Goods In experience (either in PVC or aluminium industries)
- Stock control background
- Ensuring that all goods inwards are checked and booked in accurately
- Oversee de-taping and taping
- Store and locate product
- Get profile ready prior to production requirement
- Prepare profile for sending to powder coating
- Ensure all items to be delivered are complete
- Communicate all stock issues to the materials manager
- Combi lift licence would be of benefit
To apply for these excellent opportunities to join an exciting business in varied, flexible roles, please call our Birmingham office on 0121 270 8777.